1. B. D. Fairchild, M. Czarick, L. A. Harper, J. W. Worley, C. W. Ritz, B. D. Hale, L. P. Naeher. (2009, October). Ammonia concentrations downstream of broiler operations. The Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 18(3), 630-639.
2. M.C. Visser, B. Fairchild, M. Czarick, M. Lacy, J. Worley, S. Thompson, J. Kastner, C. Ritz, L.P. Naeher. (2006, October). Fine particle measurements inside and outside tunnel-ventilated broiler houses. The Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 15(3), 394-405.
3. Delaware Annual Air Quality Report (2016). Delaware DNREC, 20-23.
4. Wicomico County Health Indicators. (2008). Maryland Department of Health. 4-5.
5. Phillips, K. (2018, Jan. 17). Did you know? In Wicomico County... tinyurl.com/y93tkb2t
6. B. Martin. (2017, Dec.). Public health concerns associated with industrial food animal production: A summary with a focus on poultry. Johns Hopkins Center for a Liveable Future, 1.
7. Look what the the chicken industry is doing for Delmarva: 2016 facts. (2017). Delmarva Poultry Industry, Inc.
8. Nitrogen Loads To The Chesapeake Bay. (2017). Chesapeake Bay Program. www.chesapeakeprogress.com/clean-water/water-quality
9. 2016 State of the Bay Report. (2017). Chesapeake Bay Foundation. www.cbf.org/about-the-bay/state-of-the-bay-report/2016/